Friday, April 5, 2013

Immeasurably More

Ephesians 3:20-21  
 Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

This Bible verse and the phrase "immeasurably more" has been a recurring theme at this OCC conference ever since Lou Giglio's amazing teaching last night. I want to write about it... there was so much in it... and truthfully I feel as though I am not up to the task, for his words were so striking, so poignant, so clear, and so inspirational that I know I can not capture them here, but until I write a full blog on it, I wanted to bring this phrase up to you.

God has done immeasurably more than we could have ever asked for or imagined with Operation Christmas Child in 20 years. 100 million boxes. But, our God can do so much more... and WILL. 

As we worship and praise our God for the work through this ministry, I want to encourage you to continue in prayer. Our AWESOME God is doing more even now than we can imagine... pray and expect more. And rejoice because our Creator is big enough for the task, and we need to think bigger, because our God is "able to do IMMEASURABLY MORE that ALL we ask or imagine according to His power." Praise be to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment