Monday, April 8, 2013

A Night to Remember

I am so sorry I did not post in the last 2 days... but WHAT a DAY was Saturday !!! I am not eloquent enough to adequately describe Saturday night but I have to say that the Concert Celebration for the 100 Million Shoeboxes was absolutely amazing!!

We had full circle stories. MATTHEW WEST. And MICHAEL W SMITH. The African Children's Choir. Mary Damron. Franklin Graham. And SOOO much more.

It was a beautiful night of worship and of seeing what God has been doing through OCC since its beginnings. One of the most amazing moments for me was when Michael W Smith stopped singing and you could hear the 9000 voices of the attendees all singing Holy Holy Holy together. My heart sang along as we tasted just a glimpse of what eternity will be as we sing worship together at the throne of God. I wish I had better pictures and video but thankfully others did... so I will be sharing many in the weeks to come.... here is the first.... I wish you ALL could have been there... but this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment