Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pinterest and Operation Christmas Child

As many of you know I have a Pinterest Page for OCC and there are SO many others! I keep finding MORE and MORE. I add then as I find them into the sidebar list of links.

Today I found ANOTHER great Pinterest Page so I thought it time to have another post on the topic. Through Pinterest you can find craft ideas for your shoebox for anyone of any skill set. There are many that your children can help with and others that are for those who sew or crochet or knit and every level in between! So don't think you need to be "crafty."

You can place something special in the shoeboxes that you made, generally for very little money, and find something PERFECT for the child you are packing for. So don't wait!

So check out the links.. and enjoy! Be inspired! And have FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment