Thursday, August 30, 2012

Making a Matching Game

Since I just did a post on what to pack in a 2-4 year old box, I thought I would give a how to on one of the ideas I had listed..... A Memory or Matching Game!!



I found a neat tutorial online at http://sonyatoews.blogspot.com/2010/09/bitten-by-crafting-bug.html

I thought this would be SO nice for a 2-4 year old box... and you could personalize it in so many ways. The author laminated the pieces which is certainly nice but you could just use modge podge and simply glue images to the back of tagboard or cardstock.

And you could make the images anything you liked! You could use images from Bible coloring pages online, or clip art of animals, or any other images you would like in this set. So many cute possibilities. And a simple gift for a young child.

No comments:

Post a Comment