Monday, December 10, 2012

Decorated Composition Books



A simple composition notebook... it is a blessing to a child as a school supply even in its plain form, and a gift I love to include in an Operation Christmas Child shoebox.
But, I LOVE the idea of making it beautiful... imagine instead of a plain one, sending something lovely for a lovely child. Something like this...


There are many sites giving how to instructions for variations on this idea. If you want a thorough video explanation you might enjoy this one. 






This idea could be done with many variations for a boy or a girl.

I think when I do them, I would like to include a Bible verse and inscription on the inside cover. :)

Some people add stamps to various pages as well in the corners. That could be a nice touch as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment