Thursday, February 9, 2012

Theme Boxes ~ Princess

Last week, I talked about the idea of  creating theme boxes. So many possibilities! Well, then we used the Michael's coupons from last weekend... $5 off of a $5 purchase. My daughter and I each used a coupon, for two days. We spent a little with each coupon but my daughter and I got a LOT of stuff for very little money. We added in some items from dollar stores. And viola! For around $12, my daughter created 2 VERY full princess theme boxes. One for 2-4 year olds. One for 5-9 year olds. Let's see what we got!


Princess Theme for a 2-4 year old girl:
 In the box is a toothbrush for a young child, a tube of toothpaste, bar of soap and washcloth, a ball, a Valentine's stuffed animal, a puzzle, a pair of socks, a pair of gloves, a pencil case full of pencils and a pencil sharpener. A ruler, A set of young child crayons. A necklace. A spinning top. A pair of sunglasses. A necklace. And a tiara.


Princess Theme for a 5-9 year old:
A toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, and washcloth. 2 princess folders. A pencil case full of princess pencils and a pencil sharpener. A ruler, 2 small notebooks, and crayons. 2 pairs of socks and a pair of gloves. A princess theme jumprope. A chalkboard and chalk. A necklace. A princess nailfile. A teddy bear. A princess theme yo yo. Princess theme ball. And a harmonica.


We hit all the high notes for little girls.. from active play, to school, to art, and music for the older girl. Hygiene. Lovey. Clothes. And just plain fun. We will still add some candy later... maybe after Valentine's hard candy in pinks to go with the theme. And of course letters and a photo.


YAY for Princess Theme and for the princesses who will receive these boxes! May they know they are children of the King of Kings!


In a few weeks, I will show the sports theme box I am working on. My goal is to spend less than $10 each for AWESOME and very FULL boxes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I ran into your blog while searching for a dark pink teddy bear. In the picture for the princess theme for 2-4 year old girl, you have a dark pink teddy bear, which is identical to my daughter's favorite teddy bear. Unfortunately, we lost our daughter's favorite teddy bear (peppy). We forgot in the hotel this past weekend and the hotel cannot find it, we cannot find a match anywhere and I am looking for clues to try to replace it. It was part of a gift I received in 2012 and it became her favorite, she is 2 1/2 and is crying every night asking for him. I appreciate if you can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink teddy in the picture was purchased at the Dollar Tree during Valentine's day shopping season.

    ReplyDelete