Monday, November 5, 2012

One Week Until Collection Week!

Operation Christmas Child is right around the corner! You still have time to pack a shoebox... as Collection Week is Nov 12-19. If you need info about Operation Christmas Child, about what to pack in a shoebox, or where to bring your box, you can click the OCC link in the sidebar. I have been so busy working with organizing Packing Parties and planning for Collection Week that I haven't even finished my OWN boxes... but I have lots of fun stuff to add ready to go. I may not have finished my boxes, but I am praying for the children that receive my boxes... that their hearts are being prepared EVEN NOW... and the boxes I pack will find their way to the children for whom it will be an answer to prayer or in a meaningful way show Christ's love for the child. Spend some time reading the stories or watching the videos in the impact section and see that God IS working through these shoeboxes. Get inspired and get motivated. There is still time to pack an awesome box that is an answer to prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment