Friday, June 29, 2012

Did you want a presentation at YOUR Klamath Area group or church??

In order to get the word out about Operation Christmas Child I am willing to give talks to your church, organization, school, club, or group. I can give informational talks ABOUT Operation Christmas Child, or about a year of Operation Christmas Child, or tailor a talk to your needs.

Recently I gave a talk to the 55 Alive group at Klamath Christian Center. What a WONDERFUL group! I talked about OCC, but also about how to shop year round for bargains, and ideas for crafting for the boxes. They also collected and donated 4 BAGS worth of supplies for shoeboxes!!

I think the favorite part of the talk was some of the impact stories of how God is working through the shoeboxes. That is MY favorite too! After all that reflects the REASON we do this! Right?


Below is the wheelbarrow they FILLED with stuff for OCC.. THANK YOU 55 ALIVE!!! But, NO DONATIONS REQUIRED to have me talk... I LOVE to share about Operation Christmas Child!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment