Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tracking Your Shoebox

I love this addition to Operation Christmas Child. Last year was the first year I tracked my boxes... and mine went to the Philippines!!! I always encourage people here on the blog and everyone I meet to send a photo and letter with their address.... most children will not be able to send a letter back, but SOME do. Plus the letter and photo are treasured by the child who receives the box.

But THIS.. following the box.. this means whether or not your child writes back you know where your shoebox went. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!

To track your shoebox, simply go to https://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/followyourbox/ and make the $7 donation for the shoebox there, print out the special label, attach it to the shoebox, and wait. YAY!!

Simple. Quick. Easy. And so very delightful!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment