Sunday, February 23, 2014

Being the Hands and Feet of Jesus.. and a new resource by Focus on the Family and Operation Christmas Child

I love serving... of course with Operation Christmas Child... not not ONLY with Operation Christmas Child. I serve because Christ taught us service throughout His life unto His death, and He taught us love and mercy and kindness. I serve with my children because I want my children to understand the blessing that serving is and its value. Through the years our family has served in so many wonderful and interesting ways... and that is why I am thrilled to share with you a WONDERFUL RESOURCE to help you serve as a family, whether a couple or with children and even ideas for those of you who are single. Of course, it has TONS of ideas for Operation Christmas Child but SO MUCH MORE.

I pray that this day as you read through the kit that your heart is stirred to serving in the name of the Lord, to be His hands and feet, and that you are blessed through this service!

 https://s3.amazonaws.com/occ/2013_OCC_Family_Service_Kit.pdf 

No comments:

Post a Comment