Friday, January 3, 2014

Operation Christmas Child Thank You Celebration in Klamath

Did you pack a shoebox??? Then we want to THANK YOU... and invite you to our Thank You Celebration! Learn more about where our boxes went, how many were collected, and some of the stories and videos and pictures that show how God is working through the shoeboxes!

I am over and over again amazed and blessed by the stories of the shoeboxes! Here is one just posted today on Facebook:

“After telling the kids about God’s love through which these gifts were sent to them, a six-year-old girl approached me to ask one more time who Jesus was. I told her that Jesus is the one who loves you and sent you this gift through a child your age on the other part of the planet. She then asked me, ‘Will Jesus be a father for me? Because my father has been in jail for a long time.’ I told her that Jesus would want nothing more than for her to be his daughter.” - Volunteer in Lebanon

Come and hear more of the stories and rejoice in what God is doing through shoeboxes just like yours!!  January 18th, at 1pm, at Calvary Chapel K-Falls! 


PS for more stories click on the Impact Stories tab at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment