Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Packing Shoeboxes with Your Children



Oh my goodness how I love this video I found online... and so here I am posting once again about my favorite thing about packing shoeboxes... packing WITH children.

I started when my kids were young... they learn about giving, about loving others, about sharing God's love. Little Samuel in the video is not yet 3 and HE gets it... take your kids and shop with them. Pray with them over the shoeboxes. Pack as a family. And enjoy! I have such tender memories of packing shoeboxes with my children.. and I still love doing packing parties with kids. Today I did so with my Good News Club at a local public grade school and the children declared it their favorite club day EVER. Teaching children to love giving is a great blessing and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment