Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crafting Party in Klamath was a BLESSING...

Thanks to those who attended... I hope to get pictures up soon but please be patient... I will be visiting my family and taking my daughter to college over the next two weeks.

I love meeting others who love Operation Christmas Child.... today I met a lovely young lady who takes it on herself to pack a LOT of boxes and even does a fundraiser to help fill them each year! Her family also came and helped... with a wide range of ages involved in the process. We also had some of my dear friends from Calvary Chapel come and craft as well. Loads of school supplies were decorated and (hopefully) fun was had by all.

I look forward to getting in ONE more crafting party in early October. Please watch here or on facebook for upcoming details.

No comments:

Post a Comment