Saturday, July 20, 2013

VBS and Operation Christmas Child.... a Great Matchup.. and a PRAISE REPORT

First of all, I wanted to apologize for my lack of posts this week.. I was working our church VBS. I am thoroughly exhausted and MORE thoroughly blessed. Andyway, many VBS programs have a collection of goods or money, towards a godly purpose.... for years, the VBS at Calvary Chapel Klamath Falls has raised money for Gospel for Asia... a very worthy cause. This year however, the money raised went towards The Greatest Journey!!! And I am thrilled to announce that this year the children brought in a total of $141 for Operation Christmas Child... and we received an additional check for $75 from a separate donor! I am rejoicing in the blessings that this will bring. That money will sponsor 36 children going through The Greatest Journey and receiving a New Testament in their own language!!! What a wonderful pairing. Children HERE learning about Christ... paired with children around the world who WANT to learn about Christ and now getting that opportunity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment