Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Find Deals with Clip With Purpose.. like FREE hair scrunchies...

I often share deals I find at clipwithpurpose.com or the corresponding fb page... and so I wanted to make sure you ALL knew about it. :) Although the site is not as active as it once was it is still a GREAT place to find deals and inspiration for Operation Christmas Child.

Right now, you may have noticed my absence.. I am in Florida on vacation while I wait for the Operation Christmas Child 100 million shoebox concert and then volunteers' conference. Woo hoo!! I will be posting from the conference and concert throughout the weekend of April 4th through 7th... and after that for quite a while. I can't WAIT to share all I learn and see with you. In the meantime, keep checking the awesome blogs you can find in my sidebar and stay inspired.

And check out clipwithpurpose for her deal at RiteAid for FREE FREE FREE scrunchies.. http://www.clipwithpurpose.com/free-scunci-hair-ties-at-rite-aid/

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and check it regularly! and I am very surprised and thankful for your kind words and sweet promotion! :)

    ReplyDelete