Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BACK ONLINE.. with 60 days to go!!

Well, I finally emerged from the fog that was sending my girl and partner in OCC off to college. SHE is doing great and I am ready to stop moping. LOL... so onto Operation Christmas Child!!

We are moving into the home stretch! With 60 days until Collection week, we are moving into busy season.

If you are packing shoeboxes... watch for back to school and end of season clearance items for your shoeboxes. Don't forget to college soap if you go to a hotel. And keep praying for the child who will receive your box. If you are crafty, check the tab above for ideas to make things for the shoebox, or check some of the pinterest links in the sidebar for more ideas.

If you are in Klamath, we have several upcoming events... On October 5, Saturday, at 10 am, at Calvary Chapel we will be having our Kickoff event! Our area coordinators will be in attendance and giving a presentation to us... We will also have info, items like balloons for your church or group, and some GO BOXES for you or your church to use for packing shoeboxes. As always feel free to contact me if you need support.

Also in Klamath we will be having a craft event in October. Watch here if you are interested for all the details. :) I am still working out the extras.

If you would like me to talk to your group, church, or pastor about Operation Christmas Child let me know. If you have donations of items for area packing parties, contact me. Let's make this a great year! Each shoebox makes a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment