Sunday, January 29, 2012

Operation Christmas Child Video ~ The Philippines

Did you know many of the boxes from Klamath Falls go to the Philippines??? Mine did! How do I know? Well I paid for my box online and printed a tracking label out and put it on my box. Around a month later I received notice that our boxes had gone to the Philippines.

I had the privilege of meeting one of the volunteers from the Philippines in November and she had such AMAZING stories of how God is working there through Operation Christmas Child. I will be sharing them and many other stories here throughout the year.

But here is a video about the ministry in the Philippines.




PRAYER REQUEST: One of the volunteers in the Philippines was involved in a motorcycle accident and had 4 broken ribs... please join in prayer for complete healing and the meeting of all his needs. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment